Purpose of the Limerick Conference:
- · Networking and getting to know each other.
- · Exploring possible shared principles that we could make public.
- · Sharing how we perceive Pope Francis and connecting to his reform ideas.
- · Working on specific topics such as: the future of parishes, equality of women, the Synod on the Family, and others.
- · How can we work together, and, if possible, get our message to the Vatican and to the people.
We met a second time in April 2015 in Limerick , Ireland
Here you find the description of the outcome and some newspaper articles , Limerick-Conference press release,
After the conference many of the participating organizations wrote a “public letter to Pope Francis”